Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Southern Hospitality


Today was my first date delivered via the match-making service. Southern Hospitality, hereafter referred to as SH met me for lunch.

His looks: Tall, beautiful blue eyes, in good shape, dressed well, but not trendy, needed chapstick.

The convo: SH travels quite a bit for work as well, so we traded notes on different cities. He's only lived in Denver about three months, so he was asking a lot of questions about what to do, where to live, mountain activities, etc.

Best part: Conversation was very easy. We laughed a few times.

Least favorite thing that he said: "My birthday was March 5th, so it's not too late, you could still get me something," then proceeded to look out the window and point out the liquor store and ice cream shop both located across the street where I could buy him a present. It was meant to be funny, I'm sure, but came across as tacky. Little does he know that my birthday is in less than a week.

2nd date? Eh, probably not. What's a nice way of saying that he's just too nice? I don't want a criminal, but someone who is not afraid to get in some innocent trouble, i.e., getting away with a make-out session somewhere, would be nice.

Who paid? He did, I offered, but he refused. Good manners. I gave him my number.
Spark factor: Not much of one...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be so entertaining.......and hopefully productive in the end!!!!