Thursday, March 27, 2008

Allow me to clarify...

While in the interview for the matchmaking service, I was asked to describe my ideal man. It may sound crazy to say that I prefer a man who is approximately 6 feet tall because I am 5' 2.5," but it's my ideal, right? So I get to pick the starting point of what I want. And, lest we forget, I am paying for this, so all the more reason I get to make my ala cart menu selections.

Incidentally, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DiCaprio are all 5'11". Hmm, perhaps I'll adjust my initial request!

In case you were wondering, other things I requested include a guy who has positive energy and an optimistic outlook on life. That might be the same thing. He comes from a healthy family background, is witty, well-read, driven, and takes care of himself. He likes to laugh and is definitely not afraid to call me out on stuff. Anybody have a nominee??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this entry meant for me? Just remember that 5'10" is still significantly taller than 5'2.5". Gotta love the half inch clarification......

Hurley said...

Average guy is 5'10.5", so essentially you are asking for above average height...just a point of information.